Turning Your Imaginary Vision Into Reality
• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Country: where iMiMDesign™ Co. - Smart Graphic Design and Web Design & Development Company or the owners/founders of iMiMDesign™ Co. - Smart Graphic Design and Web Design & Development Company are based, in this case is India.
• Customer: refers to the company organization or person that signs up to use the iMiMDesign™ Co. - Smart Graphic Design and Web Design & Development Company Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone; tablet; computer or any other device that can be used to visit iMiMDesign™ Co. - Smart Graphic Design and Web Design & Development Company and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by iMiMDesign™ Co. or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data:any information that directly, indirectly; or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by iMiMDesign™ Co. as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: iMiMDesign™ Co. - Smart Graphic Design and Web Design & Development Company's site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.imimdesign.com.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with iMiMDesign™ Co. to use the Services.
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register; place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
• Name / Username
• Phone Numbers
• Email Addresses
• Mailing Addresses
• Job Titles
• Billing Addresses
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal: with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest
you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger; asset sale or other business reorganization: we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal
information to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and our service, database storage and management; e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through our service. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data; including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners: application developers: and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed; whether you have visited the service in a shared location; and type of device used to visit the service. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the service and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims; legal process (including subpoenas); to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party; the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical; or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders; laws; rules and regulations.
We will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
By submitting your email address on our service, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective
email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them; either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email
address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook; where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email
addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If; however, you have provided the same email to us through another method,
we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We are incorporated in India. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above; you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access; maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition; people can commit intentional crimes; make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information we collect depend on your relationship with us. Personnel may update or correct their information as detailed in our internal company employment policies. Customers have the right
to request the restriction of certain uses and disclosures of personally identifiable information as follows. You can contact us in order to
(1) update or correct your personally identifiable information,
(2) change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive from us, or
(3) delete the personally identifiable information maintained about you on our systems (subject to the following paragraph); by cancelling your account.
If you are one of our workers or applicants; we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants. You may contact us in order
(1) update or correct your information,
(2) change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive from us, or
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The laws of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state; national, or international laws.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We collect information from kids under the age of 13 just to better our services. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data; information: applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness; timeliness, validity; copyright compliance; legality, decency; quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
• Google Maps APIs Google Maps API is a robust tool that can be used to create a custom map, a searchable map, check-in functions, display live data synching with location; plan routes; or create a mashup just to name a few.
Google Maps API may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.